Legend Diamond Lounge question

betsyl

My DH mixes one of his meds twice a day with hot chocolate or latte or other hot beverage. It really needs to be done in a "big" cup - not one of the small ones you get in the Windjammer with your coffee - and he'd rather have it with something other than coffee. My question is: In the Diamond Lounge, I think there will be a cappuccino machine, but does it also "spit out" just hot water so that I could bring our own hot chocolate envelopes to mix twice a day? I emailed the special needs department asking for a coffee pot in our room but they said they didn't have coffee pots (???? I thought they provided coffee pots to suite guests, but maybe I'm wrong - we are Diamond Plus but always stay in balcony cabins).:confused:

You don't have to bring your own hot chocolate if you don't want to... it is available in the Diamond Lounge as well as the Windjammer. You can also get hot water from the machine... just ask if you have difficulty. You can also get a pot of hot water and hot chocolate delivered to your stateroom via room service. If you tell them it is for two you'll get double... tell them 4 you'll get Four. Just ask and the staff will accommodate you with a smile!! Also, the coffee machine will make a latte, and other coffee drinks. I do suggest you take a large travel mug if you want a LARGE. The to-go cups are regular size, as well as the coffee cups in the DL and CL.

I hope you enjoy your cruise... and please do not hesitate to ask for whatever you need. If they have it on board, they will be happy to accommodate you!

Edited by LindaO