Cancelling Quantum sailing for Pride repo!

rrraydon

What was the itinerary on the Quantum and what's the itinerary on the Pride?

Quantum: St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and Labadee..they CX DR from the Itinerary. Quantum was really for the ship, not so much the itinerary.

The Pride is definitely for the itinerary! :)

Hi Donna, my husband and I met you on the Pride on the Dec 1 cruise. We are thinking of doing this repo cruise too. Have been trying to find it on line all afternoon...it is still not on web site. I called my pvp this morning and she knew nothing about it and said she would get back to me. She never did call. Guess I will give up trying to book this tonight.

Mary

Hi Donna, my husband and I met you on the Pride on the Dec 1 cruise. We are thinking of doing this repo cruise too. Have been trying to find it on line all afternoon...it is still not on web site. I called my pvp this morning and she knew nothing about it and said she would get back to me. She never did call. Guess I will give up trying to book this tonight.

Mary

HI..how have you been?? Isn't this exciting??? I LOVE this itinerary! I'm going to call and cx our QOS tomorrow. I hope this sailing is available for online booking tomorrow. I wanna get my aft balcony! :D

What are the ports of call for the Pride? also when is it?

THanks

Date Day Port Arrive Depart Info

03/15/2015 SUN TAMPA, FL 4:00 PM

03/16/2015 MON FUN DAY AT SEA

03/17/2015 TUE GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00 AM 5:00 PM TENDER

03/18/2015 WED FUN DAY AT SEA

03/19/2015 THU LIMON, COSTA RICA 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

03/20/2015 FRI COLON, PANAMA 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

03/21/2015 SAT FUN DAY AT SEA

03/22/2015 SUN ARUBA 8:00 AM 8:00 PM

03/23/2015 MON CURACAO 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

03/24/2015 TUE FUN DAY AT SEA

03/25/2015 WED ST. MAARTEN, NA 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

03/26/2015 THU FUN DAY AT SEA

03/27/2015 FRI FUN DAY AT SEA

03/28/2015 SAT FUN DAY AT SEA

03/29/2015 SUN BALTIMORE, MD 9:00 AM

Bill

My feeling is, the Quantum isn't going anywhere, it's home ported in NJ so I can rebook for another time. Hopefully, they will have gotten their port stops together on the longer sailings.

This itinerary for the Pride is a one time deal and those stops are awesome!!!

HI..how have you been?? Isn't this exciting??? I LOVE this itinerary! I'm going to call and cx our QOS tomorrow. I hope this sailing is available for online booking tomorrow. I wanna get my aft balcony! :D

Hey Donna!

Called my PVP last night. Booking this one too!:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My husband was so disappointed that we didn't have a cruise booked to look forward to, he's been on me since we returned from our November cruise on the Pride but I hadn't seen anything that really caught my eye. Until this - we have not been to most of these stops, hubby gets lots of his sea days (he really does love them) and we were able to snag our favorite room with a call to our PVP. (Yep - I searched for over a half hour just getting frustrated before I called)

So excited for our first repo cruise and to see what they have done to the Pride. Now to figure out travel. hahaha Hope to meet some of you onboard!

We have decided to cancel our QOS booking for next Feb and are going to book the Pride repo cruise instead!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wouldn't you?

Have to scratch my head on this one. Usually people cancel CCL to go on RCCL, since RCCL and so much better as a destination ship. Sounds like you made a huge downgrade.

Have to scratch my head on this one. Usually people cancel CCL to go on RCCL, since RCCL and so much better as a destination ship. Sounds like you made a huge downgrade.

Did you see the ports? She listed only 3 for the quantum, 6 for the triumph. (Plus tons of sea days) if I had over two weeks to blow on a vacation, I'd do that itinerary in a dingy over the queen Mary with the same stops as the quantum. But everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see the ports? She listed only 3 for the quantum, 6 for the triumph. (Plus tons of sea days) if I had over two weeks to blow on a vacation, I'd do that itinerary in a dingy over the queen Mary with the same stops as the quantum. But everyone is different.

Pride, not triumph... My posts are running together....

Had the itineraries been the same, I would've agreed that it would be a "downgrade", but the OP makes an excellent point. This repo cruise is a ONE OF A KIND and it is an excellent itinerary that combines islands that would normally require multiple sailings.

They can always sail on the Quantum for the experience later on as it will be deployed year round doing the same itineraries over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am thinking of canceling a Grandeur of the Seas Western Caribbean out of Baltimore in April, 2015, and taking this Pride repo instead. Because . . . I like the Pride's itinerary better. Also, we have a friend living in Aruba. And we have never been to Curacao.

Overall, I'll take any cruise that visits St. Maarten.

Another thing in the Pride's favor: 4K cabins.

We have decided to cancel our QOS booking for next Feb and are going to book the Pride repo cruise instead!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wouldn't you?

Absolutely not. While the Pride is a nice ship, it doesn't even come close to comparing to the Quantum. Just my.02.