Cancelling Quantum sailing for Pride repo!

rrraydon

NO QUESTION I would cancel QoS for this Pride sailing... the QoS will always be around, but this Pride repo itinerary is fantastic. As Tapi aptly pointed out, it would normally require multiple sailings to visit all these great ports - getting them all in a single sailing is going to be a blast.

Anyone booking the Pride repo, come join us on the Roll Call!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1981547

I have felt fairly over caribbean cruises for a while now, but that is an incredible itinerary. Most of those ports would be new to me.

Does anyone know off hand which airport might have a nonstop back to Seattle? I tried BDI and could not find any nonstops available.

I am booked!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

I wish I could go with you! I agree, the ports on this repo are awesome and 2 weeks on a cruise ship would be amazing! Maybe one day!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is definitely an interesting itinerary. I'm currently book on Adventure of the Seas for Feb 2015 but I may cancel that cruise and book this one. Guess I need to decide quick, because I sail out on the Carnival Freedom tomorrow so I could book on board and get the benefit of the reduced deposit (I think) and OBC. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

We booked this cruise today. Love the ports. We have been to Panama and Costa Rica twice and really love them.

What is the closest airport in Baltimore to the port. Have never been there before.

Claudia

BWI is the closest at 15 minutes. Then DCA and Dulles are both about 1 hour. PHL is a little under 2 hours from the port.

Guess I need to decide quick, because I sail out on the Carnival Freedom tomorrow so I could book on board and get the benefit of the reduced deposit (I think) and OBC. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

Unfortunately the reduced deposit promo ended yesterday and was only valid for 2014 sailings.

The advantage of booking oboard is receiving $200 in OBC and you also get 2 Friends and Family vouchers for your friends/family who are booking this same cruise.

Unfortunately the reduced deposit promo ended yesterday and was only valid for 2014 sailings.

The advantage of booking oboard is receiving $200 in OBC and you also get 2 Friends and Family vouchers for your friends/family who are booking this same cruise.

What would my deposit be on a cruise this long? $500?

Canceled QOS and booked the Pride repo yesterday. I wanted an aft wrap but all the 3 PAX aft wraps were booked. We ended up getting an 8N extended aft balcony for about $3500 for the 3 of us. The deposit was $400pp.

The price is a lot more than I'm used to paying for my cruises but with this itinerary and with it being 14 days, the price isn't bad at all really. When I booked the QOS sailing the itinerary wasn't the best, there were lots of days at sea and the price was outrageous. But, I really wanted to check out that ship! I still will, but just at a later date. It's not like she's going anywhere. :)

I just booked this today!! Half of my 'bucket list' is included in this itinerary and I'm thrilled Carnival did this...I too am booked on the Quantum of the Seas--- supposed to board on the 29th! I decided to NOT cancel my RCI booking... May just move it to another date once the 2015-2016 itineraries are released. I am very much looking forward to this sailing... For this CCL 14 niter, I've booked for two but will happily a pay for two even if I sail SOLO! :)

I just booked this today!! Half of my 'bucket list' is included in this itinerary and I'm thrilled Carnival did this...I too am booked on the Quantum of the Seas--- supposed to board on the 29th! I decided to NOT cancel my RCI booking... May just move it to another date once the 2015-2016 itineraries are released. I am very much looking forward to this sailing... For this CCL 14 niter, I've booked for two but will happily a pay for two even if I sail SOLO! :)

I agree... I booked solo....I had been booked on the Legend canal transit for August...but circumstances had come up that caused me to need to cancel it. I was thrilled to see this repo.... Aruba, Curacau and St Maarten are 3 of my favorite ports....and the 7 sea days are very appealing too....

Glad I have 2 other cruises before this one though.... It's a long time til March, 2015

Barb

Edited by barbatkins

You mean BWI right? There are non-stops to Seattle from DCA, IAD, and BWI, but they seem to be on the expensive side.

Thanks - I am sure you are right it was BWI. I'm not familiar with the airport codes there. I'll try another search, BWI came up with only connecting flights. Maybe too far in advance?