Cancelling Quantum sailing for Pride repo!

rrraydon

Thanks - I am sure you are right it was BWI. I'm not familiar with the airport codes there. I'll try another search, BWI came up with only connecting flights. Maybe too far in advance?

Most airlines don't have their schedules up for 2015 yet. One of my wife's bffs is from Seattle which is the only reason I know that kernel.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to book this cruise while sailing the Freedom this week. I'm going to postpone my Adventure of the Seas cruise. I don't want to cancel because I booked during a WOW sale and I don't want to lose my OBC. There's another thread going on about the 4k's on the Pride and that what i'm hoping to get. 15 days will be my longest cruise ever. I have I admit, I am a bit nervous about 3 sea days in a row. .

What do you do to fill the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This thread got me interested in the 14-day cruise. Perhaps those who have cruised on the Pride before can answer these questions.

1. Is there an afternoon tea on this ship? We really enjoyed our afternoon tea on the Fantasy.

2. Someone mentioned it was going into drydock before this cruise. I wonder if the buffet area will be improved? Many of the reviews I read talked about the long lines, and it would be nice if they planned to set up separate islands in the buffet like most of the newer cruise ships have.

Thanks for this and other information you can offer.

Kathy

Does anyone know off hand which airport might have a nonstop back to Seattle? I tried BDI and could not find any nonstops available.

My sister used to live in the DC area and they flew nonstop on Southwest from Baltimore (BWI) to Seattle last summer. I know that they also looked at flying out of Wasington Dulles (IAD) on United and out of Washington National (DCA) on Alaska, but Southwest out of BWI was the cheapest.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi