Post Your Room # !!!

Ok Jenny...heres what I want you to do.Bend over your railing..and take a picture of my room..6688...I can't seem to find anyone who has ever sailed in this room..Thanks :D

I will certainly try and do that for you! :D The rooms are identical aren't they? Just the balconies are slightly different I think. :rolleyes:

I will certainly try and do that for you! :D The rooms are identical aren't they? Just the balconies are slightly different I think. :rolleyes:

Yes,they are the same room

But what I am interested in is that balcony.I know that mine has the deck in front of it,and mine does not wrap around as much as yours...I am just hoping that I still have a decent view even with that deck in front.. :confused: :)

Room 1692 on the Navagitor of the Seas, aft cabin back of the ship. Large balcony-2 chairs and a lounge chair and small table. Slept 4 people two boys on the sofa sleeper. Nice quite room, no noise from the windjammer up above us. Hardly any motion, but sometimes you could feel it, depends where you are cruiseing and the weather. Happy Cruising Everyone, KMBB:)

Archived