carnival cruising out of baltimore in 2015

see.legs

Yes, Carnival is leaving Baltimore at the end of this year. They are coming back, however, in March of 2015. I am very excited that they are coming back. This is my favorite port to sail from!!

ok cause i was looking after march anyways...its the closest port to me and with 12 hour drive to baltimore i hate to drive farther

Good news for those living near the port of Baltimore, but I am personally quite disappointed by the lack of a new itenary or new ship. I understand that the Pride replenishes in Port Canaveral, but I was hoping Carnival could have at least introduced a couple seasonal itenaries to Bermuda, Carribean or New England.

Us too. I was sure when Carnival announced return to Norfolk that it was a matter of time before they told us they would tell us B-more was back on the list too. I'd just prayed it would be something different - Sunshine would have been GREAT! LOL

I avoid Nassau and Freeport when I can and don't mind HMC at ALL, but.... I'd sure love to go somewhere different.

We are booked (as of yesterday) on the 14 day repositioning cruise back from Tampa, but I don't think we can do the Pride again for a few years - even though B-more is just so dang convenient.

We're at the port and parked in <1 hr. It is SO hard to resist, but I can only go to Freeport so many times in my life before I just sleep in and forget I'm in the Caribbean!

What, does Royal have a lock on Bermuda? Geesh! I'd be ok going North too!

Us too. I was sure when Carnival announced return to Norfolk that it was a matter of time before they told us they would tell us B-more was back on the list too. I'd just prayed it would be something different - Sunshine would have been GREAT! LOL

I avoid Nassau and Freeport when I can and don't mind HMC at ALL, but.... I'd sure love to go somewhere different.

We are booked (as of yesterday) on the 14 day repositioning cruise back from Tampa, but I don't think we can do the Pride again for a few years - even though B-more is just so dang convenient.

We're at the port and parked in <1 hr. It is SO hard to resist, but I can only go to Freeport so many times in my life before I just sleep in and forget I'm in the Caribbean!

What, does Royal have a lock on Bermuda? Geesh! I'd be ok going North too!

I read a bit back on the news that Carnival and Bermuda could not come to "terms" regarding porting there so Carnival stopped cruises there.