European Cruise Tours??

keep on cruising

I would like to take a British Isle Cruise next year and combine it with a Princess Tour through England. I found the exact tour I would like to do in the 2005 Princess book but cannot find it on line for 2006. Does anyone know if they will be offering land tours in 2006 in Europe?

We took a cruise tour in Alaska with Princess a few years ago and thought it was great and were hoping to repeat the experience

Thanks for any help you can give me

Keeponcruising

It might be a little early yet - but I think it a safe bet that Princess will offer some landtours in conjunction with cruises again in '06 - it is a good moneymaker for them.

I checked a couple of weeks ago, and Princess said the Europe brochure is supposed to be out mid to late August.

Because the language (and culture) are so compatible with US, you may wish to look into doing the land part on your own. Also, there are "coach tour" companies that give a better tour and you can match dates with your cruise dates. The advantage of Princess is that it is a convenient package but you will pay more and see less. /Sultan

Archived