City tour AND Stingray City PLEASE HELP!!

ChloChlo2013

Unfortunately, the search button does not seem to be working to well for me tonight. I'm really interested in taking a tour around Grand Cayman AND visiting Stingray City. I've been searching for the past few days, but the only thing I've found is a tour that takes you to Hell, the Rum Cake Factory, and the Dolphin Discovery Park. I would like to see much more then these three places (along with Stingray City). I love having the opportunity to see how the locals live each time I visit a new port. Is there ANY type of tour that offers this, or are these plans too ambitious with only 7 1/2 hours in port? If not, any suggestions on how I can make this happen?

Thanks in advance

We did the "Stingray and Island" tour with Nativeways. We went to Hell, Rum Factory, Turtle Farm, 7-Mile Beach, and swam with the stingrays. It was wonderful to see a little bit of everything the Island offers. I highly recommend it!

It was a group of maybe 10 of us so it was the perfect size and not overcrowded at any of the stops we made.

I recently got off my first cruise and we went with Nativeway as well. It was great and they are extremely nice and friendly. There was only 2 of us on the island tour part and they put us on a boat to stingray with with only like 15 people. Very private and detailed.

The one thing I will say is the ride out and back to the stingrays takes some time so keep that in mind. As for the concern about seeing how the locals live, Sharon, our host took us around and pointed out the different sections of town and described them all. So I'm not sure you will get 100% what you are looking for from that standpoint, but it should be close enough.

Definitely a great way to see the stingrays and get an island tour. If you get lucky enough to have just 2 in your group like we did you could probably just let them know what you would like to see and I'm sure they would take you there.

• 2 weeks later...
Was snorkeling at one of the reefs apart of this tour as well?
Captain Marvin, who is highly rated on TA offers a 2 1/2 hour stingray and 1 snorkel stop tour that is 39.00 and a 3 hour stingray and 2 snorkel stop tour that is 45.00. You can add on their 1 3/4 hour land tour that stops at the Turtle farm, Hell, 7 mile beach and the Governor's House. So for 69 or 75 dollars you have a full day.