NCL Hawaii 7 day cruise with baby and toddler? Tips? Ideas?

geoclau

Is there something in particular you're looking for? We cruised with our kids twice in the last 2 years. The first time they were 4, 3, and 7 months.

Make sure to bring a sponge, bottle brush, and small dish detergent to wash sippys and bottles.

Bring your smaller convenience stroller with an attached organizer. Those hallways and doorways are narrow!

Ziplock bags to carry snacks from the buffet/breakfast ( my kids snacked on cereal). Also come in handy when filled with ice as ice packs for shore excursions.

Don't hesitate to ask dining staff for foods your child will eat. My middle son hated the food on the ship and ate strawberry yogurt at all meals. (Such fun)

Swim diapers are not allowed in the ship pools. I saw some families with little inflatable pools for their little ones. I didn't do that but it's a great idea!

Don't go in with high expectations. I missed out on most of the nightlife because I stayed in the room while my husband went out and about with his parents. His parents helped us out one night and let us have some alone time at night (how nice right?). I did have a very enjoyable and memorable cruise with my little ones and can't wait to go again. Take lots of pictures!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When I did Hawaii with my 4 year old twins, we rented a car in a couple ports, which made it very easy to load up all the kid gear and then we were able to go where we wanted and at our own pace. We also were able to go to Walmart, etc to get supplies and they also had a huge variety of souvenirs.

I went to the ports of call board and asked for suggestions - got a clear idea of which ports would be good to rent a car and which had a beach we could walk to etc. Found lots of stroller-friendly fun and had a great time.

Best,

Mia