FTTF Question

TheCalicoCat

Do you book this using your TA?

If you used a TA, can you book it on the Carnival website?

How do you book it?

Do you have to be paid in full?

Sorry for all of the questions - we tender in Grand Cayman on our next cruise so this sounds useful.

Luckily our cruise is in March 2015 - so we have time to figure it out.:rolleyes:

Edited by TheCalicoCat

You should be able to book it by going to the Carnival website and logging into your account. Add your booking/reservation number if you have not already done so. FTTF is an excursion and should be listed under your embarkation port. You will need to add it to your cart and pay for it when you check out. It will not just add it to your balance due.

Edited by Mysticks1

FTTF won't show up as an excursion until your cruise is paid in full according to Carnival. We booked a cruise this past January after the final payment date so it showed up right away.

That is incorrect information, I booked my cruise 344 days out and booked FTTF right after that, cruise wasn't paid in full. Just go under My Cruise, plan activities, if it is being offered for your cruise you will find it there.

Happy Sailing!!!

Kindle Fire using Taptalk app

You should be able to book it by going to the Carnival website and logging into your account. Add your booking/reservation number if you have not already done so. FTTF is an excursion and should be listed under your embarkation port. You will need to add it to your cart and pay for it when you check out. It will not just add it to your balance due.

Thanks.

I'll have to see if it available now, our other excursions are not available yet. 2 of our ports you can't even see what excursions might be available.:o (Panama & Costa Rica)

If I did not mention it earlier, we booked for the Pride Repositioning cruise in March 2015.

Thanks.

I'll have to see if it available now, our other excursions are not available yet. 2 of our ports you can't even see what excursions might be available.:o (Panama & Costa Rica)

If I did not mention it earlier, we booked for the Pride Repositioning cruise in March 2015.

Are you able to see excursions for the "repo" in Mar 2015?

Keep checking every day. Our cruise is in the middle of February, 2015 and so far, there is only four excursions listed and those are for the second port we visit. FTTF is not one of them. I still keep checking every day though. The cruise is a B2B and nothing is showing yet for the second week.

Edited by RWolver672

FTTF won't show up as an excursion until your cruise is paid in full according to Carnival. We booked a cruise this past January after the final payment date so it showed up right away.

Whoever you spoke to was incorrect. I bought mine just after booking the cruise several months ago. My final payment date isn't until the 25th of this month. You do have to pay in full for FTTF when you purchase it though just like any other excursion. Maybe that is what they were thinking of.

If available for your sailing, you can purchase it anytime after you book your cruise. You do not have to be paid in full. We purchased our FTTF 2 days after we paid deposit to book our cruise.....

I put a deposit on a cruise Wed and purchase FTTF yesterday as an excursion. My balance is not due until 2/18 for a 5/4 sailing. They posted there were only nine tickets left.

Edited by Tasha999

Keep checking every day. Our cruise is in the middle of February, 2015 and so far, there is only four excursions listed and those are for the second port we visit. FTTF is not one of them. I still keep checking every day though. The cruise is a B2B and nothing is showing yet for the second week.

Thanks for the input - I will be checking fairly often. Two of our stops don't have anything listed - not even ay teaser excursions.:(

We booked our cruise and booked FTTF the same day. Don't sail until Sept. All we had paid was $50 deposit ea.