Atlantis experts

Sand_Sun_Sea73

I'm taking my 15 year old son on a cruise that stops in Nassau and I know he would love to do the Atlantis Aquaventure (ship price is $165, I'm waiting to hear back from Majestic).

Does anyone know if there is an option to purchase this for him, but something cheaper for myself, since I wont be participating in all the slides? I picture myself on a chair at the beach or pool all day and I will also keep an eye on all our stuff so we wont have a need for a locker.

May want to check out the aquariums and what not together. Is there an option that sounds like it would work for both of us? I hate to drop the same amount for both of us since I wont be doing all the fun stuff ;)

I'm taking my 15 year old son on a cruise that stops in Nassau and I know he would love to do the Atlantis Aquaventure (ship price is $165, I'm waiting to hear back from Majestic).

Does anyone know if there is an option to purchase this for him, but something cheaper for myself, since I wont be participating in all the slides? I picture myself on a chair at the beach or pool all day and I will also keep an eye on all our stuff so we wont have a need for a locker.

May want to check out the aquariums and what not together. Is there an option that sounds like it would work for both of us? I hate to drop the same amount for both of us since I wont be doing all the fun stuff ;)

There's a beach pass, which includes the aquarium, but it does NOT allow you access to the pools or waterpark. You won't even be able to sit in a lounge chair nearby. It's strictly for the Main Beach.

It's about $80.. for a few dollars more. I'd just get the all access pass and be able to keep an eye on your child. You're child will not be allowed to purchase a pass to the park without an adult with a pass. Although this is not always enforced.

Thank you, I probably will just do that. I definitely want to be able to be close to where he's going to be. And although he is technically a child, he's already taller than me :D

Just emailed Majestic and they've already responded this morning. There price for March is $139.00 and Royal Caribbean is $165.00 inc. transportation. I haven't asked Majestic yet, but they require pre-payment - any ideas what happens if something comes up and you are unable to make it? Is it refundable? Can it be canceled?

For $26 difference each, I may just go with Royal Caribbean excursion. In all my cruises, I've never done a ship sponsered excursion before so that would be a first. But this will be our first time to Nassau, traveling without the hubby so I'm considering going this route.

Taxi would be how much each way? I'll factor that in too.

Thanks!

Kim