BCH Question for (Gotta Love Cruisin !) Or others who might know?

TheBeachBears

I saw in your post that you had emailed BCH for info on their day passes. I was wondering what their e-mail address was. I will be going with my wife and 5 year old. Is it $12 per person or adult? Is there a child’s price? What do you get for $12 and is there some shade to be found. Do you have to contact them in advance? We will be going Aug 13th arriving at 11am I just want to be sure we have a beach to go to and this one sounds great. Any help you can offer would be fantastic.

I also emailed the BCH for information for our trip there next week. Here's all I've learned so far...

Thank you for the interest shown in the British Colonial Hilton hotel.We offer access to our Pool & Beach area at the cost of $15.00 per person and half price for children under the age of twelve.

I have emailed with additional questions about the resort. Here's the address...

Lashonna.Dean@hilton.com

Here's my latest email information from the BCH...

Reservations are not required for access to our Pool & Beach facilities.The $15.00 includes towels,access to the beach and pool facilities.Chairs are available.The hotel offers the Patio Bar and Grill at poolside as well as the Portofino Restaurant which is casual dining.A gift store is located in the lobby area which has souvenirs as well as snack and other necessities for sale.The hotel is in walking distance of the dock.

Hope this helps!:)

The British Colonial Hilton is just a short walk (5-7 minutes w/ a toddlere) along the wharf to the hotel. On weekdays and Saturdays, you can enter on the side of the building at the very end of Bay street and the Straw Market (entrance says One Bay Street and it looks like the bank entrance ) . Once inside there is a gate next the the building on the right. Walk along the path to the beach entrance of the hotel.. (you have to pay at the main desk) OR you can walk along the street to the front and enter into the grand foyer.

$15 includes use of the lounges at the beach and pool, rest rooms, kayaks, peddle boats and towel service. Some pool areas have umbrellas, and there are some palm frond palapas on the beach. They also have a bar and grill and spa services available at an additional cost.

They have a local band at the pool around 1pm.. they are not loud and obtrusive.

Thanks for the info I will e-mail and see if I can make reservations. I also found this info by using the search. Thanks again.

Archived