Parking in Tampa

dogchopper

I'm looking at a cruise in June out if Tampa. We have never cruised out of Tampa so I'm hoping to find some advice on parking.

The cruise port terminal is 15 a day. I saw a site 'seven one seven parking enterprises' that says 3.99 a day with shuttle to cruise port. That seems too good to be true? Has anyone use them? Or does anyone have other companies to use??

Thanks

I sailed with someone who used the one you mentioned. No one was at the lot when he got there, about 1:45pm. He called and called and finally got a call back. He almost gave up and parked at terminal. He barely made it to the ship b/c he had to wait for the guy to show up. He was the last person to board. It's a bit farther from the port and service is poor. Don't do it.

I use 241. It's $7.99/day. Senior rate gets about $5 off the week which covers their 'cost' to put the site on the internet (they said!). I've used them 4 times and there is always someone there. I drop my suitcases off, make sure the porter puts the VIP tag on and then go to the 241 lot only about 4 blocks away.

Because I get there early, by 10:30am, the terminal won't allow them in to drop me off at the door so they drop me off a block away. When I return they are there waiting for me for the quick drive to the lot.

I sailed with someone who used the one you mentioned. No one was at the lot when he got there, about 1:45pm. He called and called and finally got a call back. He almost gave up and parked at terminal. He barely made it to the ship b/c he had to wait for the guy to show up. He was the last person to board. It's a bit farther from the port and service is poor. Don't do it.

I use 241. It's $7.99/day. Senior rate gets about $5 off the week which covers their 'cost' to put the site on the internet (they said!). I've used them 4 times and there is always someone there. I drop my suitcases off, make sure the porter puts the VIP tag on and then go to the 241 lot only about 4 blocks away.

Because I get there early, by 10:30am, the terminal won't allow them in to drop me off at the door so they drop me off a block away. When I return they are there waiting for me for the quick drive to the lot.

Yikes, that's what I was afraid of!! It's so much cheaper than anyone else so it made me suspicious.

I will look up 241

Thanks