Allure Cabin Help-deck 10

I'm having a hard time searching the board and through Google can't quite find what I'd like. My apologies if this question is frequent!

I have Allure D7 balconies 10288 and 10276. Could you please help me with bed placement in these rooms? Also, anyone stay deck 10 aft oceanview balcony and care to share their experience?

Thanks in advance! We're so excited on the potential of sailing Allure next month! :D

I'm having a hard time searching the board and through Google can't quite find what I'd like. My apologies if this question is frequent!

I have Allure D7 balconies 10288 and 10276. Could you please help me with bed placement in these rooms? Also, anyone stay deck 10 aft oceanview balcony and care to share their experience?

Thanks in advance! We're so excited on the potential of sailing Allure next month! :D

Sorry can't help you with the bed configurations but if you are cruising March 9th - we are neighbours!:D

Sorry can't help you with the bed configurations but if you are cruising March 9th - we are neighbours!:D

We're hoping for that date! Pricing airfare and all to be sure it is doable. I've been stalking prices on this cruise since we saw the ship in Cozumel last March. Excited to try Royal again after a couple fabulous NCL cruises over the past few years!

They are both beds by the closet...the way to tell is to look at the deck plan and pretend you are standing in the hallway facing the doors (you've got your key to open them, aren't you excited!) Find the set of connecting rooms closest to your cabins.( in this case 10282 & 10284. The connecting cabin on the right side of the pair has the bed by the balcony and the cabin in the pair on the left has the bed by the closet. If you count over balcony, closet, balcony, closet you will see both your cabins have the beds by the closet. Hope that helps!

Edited by Familygoboston

They are both beds by the closet...the way to tell is to look at the deck plan and pretend you are standing in the hallway facing the doors (you've got your key to open them, aren't you excited!) Find the set of connecting rooms closest to your cabins. The connecting cabin on the right side of the pair has the bed by the balcony! and the cabin in the pair on the left has the bed by the closet. If you count over balcony, closet, balcony closer, you will see both your cabins have the beds by the closet. Hope that helps!

Thank you! I'd prefer balcony, so I'll call tomorrow and see if it's possible. If not, I'll gladly take what I have on hold.

10270 or 10274:D

But don't fear the closet bed...lots of folks enjoy the great big "living area" adjacent to the balcony!

Or 10278 has bed by balcony too

I really appreciate you helping out another Bostonian! I might just jump on booking one of the cabin I have on hold. We've only had that style balcony on NCL so I think it would work out alright. I'm eager to dream of warm weather!

Edited by TryingCruising

No problem! It's a great time to get a last minute deal, the Noro freak out is driving down prices....hope you can fly out of Boston for a reasonable price. I've found airfares to be ridiculous to Fl the last couple of years. It was actually cheaper to fly to San Juan!

No problem! It's a great time to get a last minute deal, the Noro freak out is driving down prices....hope you can fly out of Boston for a reasonable price. I've found airfares to be ridiculous to Fl the last couple of years. It was actually cheaper to fly to San Juan!

I know, I saw that too. I priced the Jewel out of SJP. I just booked last week for April 6th cruise, $1006 for 2 to FLL. Killed me but think I got a good $$ on the cruise so I guess I just have to settle down, and be thankful I don't have to pay for baggage, too (Jet Blue) :D