Future carnival vacation credit question

glituner32

Hi,

Question, So while on board the Glory 2 years ago I bought a Certificate for $100 for FCV. Future Carnival Vacation. Basically OnBoard Credit for up to $200.

My question is I just found this Certificate and it Expired a couple weeks ago. I remember them telling me on the cruise that the $100 deposit I made would be refunded if I didn't book a cruise in the 2 year period.

Does that sound right? or does the $100 I paid for just go to waste.

Thanks

Stan

Technically refunds are available within the 2 year period, after that they expire and you loose your eligibility for refund, but I can see them refunding it anyway like the previous poster said because I think their are laws against gift cards or certificates expiring in some places now.

I will try and call tomorrow. The issue I had was I remember, I even wrote it down. Was when I bought on board i asked them like 10 times if the deposit is refunding even after the 2 years and they said Yes. I thought it was weird so I ask someone else and they said the same thing.