Disney Wonder 5 day caribbean

It is difficult to suggest shore excursions without knowing anything about your family likes, dislikes, physical ability level, etc.

You can have a super day at Castaway without spending more than $6 for a float or tube. On the other hand, the stingrays are fun. We like to snorkel--free if you choose to bring your own equipment. On the other hand, you can opt for a jet ski or para-sailing, etc.

Cozumel--Paradise Beach is a $30 PER CAB (not per person) round trip. There is a nominal admission charge and you are supposed to spend $10 on food but no one is checking. $12 gets you an all day pass to all "non-motorized water toys." Chankanaub pak is amazing...lots of things to do and spend on there! On the other hand, there is a mall and a Starbucks (free internet with any purchase) right at the pier. There is usually a guy with a burro in the mall--you pay to pet and photograph.

I did Disney Wonder 5nt a year ago, though we visited Grand Cayman instead of Cozumel.

A friend and I shared a taxi van tour of the island with some other people we met at the taxi stand. I would do that again. We visited a tequila hacienda (interesting, but it's a tourist trap), went to San Gervasio ruins (about $8 US cash to enter, spent 60-90 minutes there. Guides available for additonal fee), went to my favorite part of the island and stopped at El Mirador for a few minutes (beach with small tiki bar, dramatic rocks to climb in the ocean - bring water shoes). We would have been dropped off at a beach, but it was raining sideways when we got back to town! So we just returned to Punta Langosta pier, got some Starbucks, and checked emails.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk