Pride adjoining balconies?

OT2Be2004

We are booked in the Pride in 7262 & 7264, are the balconies able to be adjoined? I had called and asked Carnival and they had said yes, but I don't always trust their answers. And once onboard, we just go to customer service with a person from each room to have them joined, correct??

Thank you!!

yup, get there early though as they only open a finite amount of them, first come first served. this is based on the availability of the hardware to secure the partition to the balcony rail, like this:

IMG_3965.jpg

we went right after muster when there was no line.

We are booked in the Pride in 7262 & 7264, are the balconies able to be adjoined? I had called and asked Carnival and they had said yes, but I don't always trust their answers. And once onboard, we just go to customer service with a person from each room to have them joined, correct??

Thank you!!

You are correct. Go early, as they only open a certain amount per sailing. Enjoy!

Looks like yes

taken from: https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/pride/pride.ashx

Cabin 7262 8D 185/40 sq ft = 17.19/3.72 sq meters

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: yes

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table.

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Smoking permitted on balcony only

Cabin 7264 8D 185/40 sq ft = 17.19/3.72 sq meters

Beds: twin/king

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: yes

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table.

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Smoking permitted on balcony only

I believe it is customer service (formerly Bursar's) that takes the "orders" for opening the partition - first come, first served.

I also think you need one person from each cabin to present themselves at the time of the request so that they know both cabins have authorized.

Go straight to customer service when you embark - as I recall, it is right across from when you first enter the ship on embarkation.