Spring Break

Travelnuts Wife

Between blackout on UDP and higher prices, you can figure out what NCL considers spring break, keeping in mind that different schools and states have different dates.

I didn't know there was a blackout on the Ultimate Dining Package too....sheesh... Ultimate Beverage Package blackout is enough already...:p

Edited by B6ConMe

Between blackout on UDP and higher prices, you can figure out what NCL considers spring break, keeping in mind that different schools and states have different dates.

I assuming this is a typo and you meant UBP, as there is a blackout on the ultimate beverage package, but not the ultimate dining package.

Can anyone tell me if April 6, 2014 will be a Spring Break celebration time on the Norwegian Dawn out of Florida.

I'm am booked on the Epic for April 6th and there is a ton of cabins left available. Prices have plummeted and my cabin is selling for $1500 less than what i paid. I think it's just after east coast spring break and just before the Easter cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I assuming this is a typo and you meant UBP, as there is a blackout on the ultimate beverage package, but not the ultimate dining package.

Yea... slip up...

Thinking at UDB is Ultimate DRINK Package... vs Ultimate BEVERAGE Package

(drinkie time?)