Ios?

99florida

Many people, including myself, have been posting and requesting these menus over the past few months but no one has come back and posted the actual day to day menus. Myself and others have been requesting them so that specialty restaurant reservations could be made on the days that the MDR has our least favorite menus. It has been frustrating that they have not been available.

I am sailing next Friday and I will take pictures of each day and post them when I get back. Hopefully this will still be helpful to some of those that have been asking.

Many people, including myself, have been posting and requesting these menus over the past few months but no one has come back and posted the actual day to day menus. Myself and others have been requesting them so that specialty restaurant reservations could be made on the days that the MDR has our least favorite menus. It has been frustrating that they have not been available.

I am sailing next Friday and I will take pictures of each day and post them when I get back. Hopefully this will still be helpful to some of those that have been asking.

Thanks in advance for doing that. I am sailing with my family in March and had planned to do the same to help those on future sailings. Would love to be able to decide in advance which days to pick at the specialty restaurants.

Can/will you also do the menus for Chops and Giovanni's? I understand those change daily as well.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for paying it forward in regards to giving us a heads up. We too, will be sailing in March and would be more than happy to help others that sail after us. You're the BEST!

Thanks, we sail in March and would love to see the menus. I'm confused tho you say you sail on Friday? Do you mean Saturday and travel on Friday?:confused: