Anytime Dining Question

KLTCRUISER

Sailing on the Conquest and have a question about Anytime Dining. Do they servers do any entertaining during Anytime Dining (Singing/Dancing, etc.)? Just curious!:

I haven't specifically been on the conquest, but the ships I have been on all have done the same "shows" nightly. You have to plan your dining to be there. For us it worked out to be about the same as when we had a dining time. We arrived early each night and it happened at dessert.

I was recently on Splendor. I went to Your Time Dining usually around 9:15pm and the crew entertainment was always just starting. So yes they do have it in Your Time Dining. Based on my experience they probably have it at specific times. If you want to see the entertaiment, you should inquire what times they perform.

The entertaiment was the same as the other dining rooms.:cool:

I haven't specifically been on the conquest, but the ships I have been on all have done the same "shows" nightly. You have to plan your dining to be there. For us it worked out to be about the same as when we had a dining time. We arrived early each night and it happened at dessert.

I have done it on Conquest twice. When we last went, the dining room for anytime dining was the Renoir dining room, which has ATD downstairs and I believe fixed dining is upstairs. The waiters still did their entertainment and stuff at the time that they normally would for regular fixed dining. So if you are there at that time, you will see it. I am not sure when it was, but we usually went around 7 and Shane, the Maitre D, would announce "showtime" at some point when we were there. One of my favorite memories was our 2012 cruise. DD was 15 months and they started dancing to the song "Low." DD thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen and she really got into it, laughing, singing, etc. It was great.