Roaton with family of 6 and different interests.

maprn

We'll be sailing on the Carnival Dream on October the 5th this year. It will be DH and I, our 15 y/o son, 13 y/o daughter, 6 y/o daughter and my mom. We would like to do one of the private tours of Roatan but would like to include zip lining for DH and son, horseback riding for myself and both daughters and seeing some monkeys. Mom cannot zipline and not sure if the horseback riding will be good for her either and she will not be comfortable just shopping at the port by herself ( this will also be her first cruise). So my question is...for those who have done the horseback riding, was there a place for non riders to hang out? Or will some of the tours divide your group up and take some of them to one place then take the remainder to another place? I hate to split our group up but at the time, we have beach days planned for the other two ports so this port is our activity day. Any suggestions would be welcomed!

Victor Bodden also has a private tour option. I've heard of people splitting up the day so that people are not just hanging around waiting for the rest of the group. You can certainly ask in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk