Your 5.......... worst (disappointing) ports

Well put Kruzseeka. Everybody's "little" problems are "big" problems to the people themselves. I found everyone so supportive about my daughter and even though I have never met any of you (nearly met kalos) I feel we are all friends :)

Glad CC is back, had to go on FB last night :D but good discussion over insurance, which led to a sleepless night as I thought we had not been insured for the last 4 holidays :eek: but sorted now. Will tell the tale later :)

:eek: Pleased you're covered ok - and that you didn't have any call to claim before. Will be interested to hear your tale - but you will be busy enough for now getting ready so when you have time. Enjoy! :)

Our judgements are certainly coloured by our personal experiences!

Loved Helsinki- wasn't expecting anything but thought the layout of the city was attractive, and the buildings. The people were really kind and helpful, and the quayside market was interesting. And the sun came out for the first time on our May Baltic cruise!

And Stockholm- yes it was ok, sail in was better than sailaway. We explored the old town for hours trying to love it, but not really enjoying it.

Also loved Casablanca and Naples because we had such a nice time there!

Now I was distinctly underwhelmed by Talinn, thought it was a bit tacky and touristy, though the rooftop view was nice.

As for Brindisi- I've been "reminding" my OH for 9 years that it was the place we should have gone on a trip but he didn't fancy it!!

kate