Spa on Sunshine

mtsnd1900

I have been on the Dream and had a 1 week spa pass - we loved it.

We are booked for the Sunshine - do they have a similar / same spa package deal? How do the spas compare? Understandably, it is a retrofit on a much smaller ship. same style sauna/hot bed rooms?

Is the package available for purchase as it was on Dream, or only if you are in the Spa rooms (presumably, they will sell you anything and one would be able to buy the package). If so, at what cost for a couple/week?

thank you in advance

We also loved/lived in the spa on the Dream (2012). It was the best part of the cruise for us and came as a surprise. We were booked in a quad spa room one floor down and didn't know it came with passes until boarding. Used it a minimum of 1 hour per day not counting showers

Sunshine does not have the T pool (realized it after booking !) but it does have the steam room/sauna/hot bench room. Yes you can buy spa packages before boarding. I imagine they will also offer them for sale on the day of embarkation like they did on the Dream when we sailed on it. We are bummed about the lack of the T pool but being able to walk down the hall a few steps to the spa will make it worth the cost.

Thank you for the info, I have a follow up question though...

Sunshine does not have the T pool (realized it after booking !) but it does have the steam room/sauna/hot bench room.

Is it a single steam room, or multiple like the Dream? I think there were 3 on the Dream, in addition to the room with the hot benches. So is it one steam room and one bench room? I was also told the saunas were in the locker rooms, not coed.

We are bummed about the lack of the T pool but being able to walk down the hall a few steps to the spa will make it worth the cost.

We too over this aspect, will be missed. I heard there is a lack of jacuzzi on the ship as well...

Thank you for the information - trying to decide if we want a Spa room, or save our money for other things...