Nassau pier shuttle?

FlipFlopCruiser

The last time we were in Nassau I stayed on the ship with my mom. She's in her 70's and has arthritis, bad knees, etc. There was a bunch of ships there that day and we were docked at the far end of the pier. It would have been a really tough walk for her just to get to the welcome center building. At one point during the day we were walking around outside on the top decks of the ship and we saw what seemed to be a shuttle van drive right up to the ship and drop off some people.

Do they have a shuttle like that? Or was it not what it seemed to be?

If they do offer shuttle service on the pier in those cases, does anyone know how I would set that up? And the cost?

Hi,

to bad you did not ask at guest services if you could get a wheel chair to bring mom at least to the end of the pier -- it is a very long walk. I have often seen passengers being pushed in a wheel chair either to go off the ship or to bring them back. The cruise line wants to be sure everyone has a good time. If you sail with her again that may be a thought.

Lulu is correct the shuttle does seem to work at odd hours...not always there when the ship first arrives but then starts up.