Sun cream??

Everyone is different, you need to find one you like and stick to it.

I can use pretty much anything including the 99p small tubes from home bargains, however DW doesn't get on with Ambre Solaire and sticks to Piz Buin.

Home bargains and B&M stores sometimes have some good deals on both Ambre Solaire and Piz Buin. Can be as low as £4-5 sometimes, when the same stuff in boots/superdrug may be £15 ish.

Will look out for the tesco ones, thanks for the heads up hammers.

p20...its expensive...sometimes you can get it in b&m for 6.99 otherwise £20 in duty free shops....you only need to use it once aday and its waterproof so no need to re apply...its smells terrible (like petrol) but works realy well... I think p40 is available if you are very fair....wouldnt recommend it for kids or if you have sensitive skin tho

i wouldnt recommend using regular sun cream on your face either (a bit stingy in the eyes!)...borrow your dw's lancome instead;)

I am fair skinned and like to do a lot of swimming and snorkelling on holiday. I have used Nivea Sun Protect and Bronze on holidays in Cyprus and Turkey during July, and found it excellent. It's very water resistant and is easily absorbed into the skin. I also found it allows a nice tan to develop, without burning. I always apply it first thing in the morning and re-apply once or twice during the day on sensitive areas such as the shoulders after swimming. I have never had sun burn since using it. It's also reasonably priced.

Before trying it I used to use P20 (which I found quite harsh on my skin) and Piz Buin 'once a day' application, which I quite liked. However, I personally found it prevented a tan developing (could have been because I was using factor 30).:)