Magic Deluxe Ocean View

agreenway6

I have a group of 5 (including myself) 24 year old's planning on booking on the Magic on May 18th out of Galveston. Does anybody have any pictures of this type of stateroom? I think the room choices are on the Riviera deck, and numbers are 1389-1407 or something like that. I know that there are two bathrooms and 5 bed choices, but I couldn't really find any pictures on the internet anywhere.

Do not have pictures, but have sailed on the magic in 1279 Deluxe Ocean view on Riviera deck. The cabin is standard ocean view with twins or king bed. Sofa with sleeper, and i guess 2 wall beds that flip down. For 5 it would be really cramped. Yes there are 2 bathrooms, 1 is regular cabin bathroom with shower, commode and sink area. The other has mini tub with shower and sink. No commode. We enjoyed it for 2 people, but 5 may be pushing it. In fact we are sailing the Breeze in 2 weeks and have again booked a Deluxe ocean view cabin.

The cabins for five were designed as family cabins. It would work for any group of up to five--especially if you know and get along with each other well. When we sailed with 6 family members, we got 2 adjoining cabins with a connecting door. That really worked for us--like having a 2-bedroom, 2-bath cabin.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

We had a family cabin on Magic for NYE. It is a bed in front of window with a bunk to the side/above it, twin/ sofa bed and bunk above it. We had two adults and 3 middle aged children. Worked great for us. Not in cabin much so we were fine. Only complaint was not much shelve space. Lots of hanging closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had a family cabin on Magic for NYE. It is a bed in front of window with a bunk to the side/above it, twin/ sofa bed and bunk above it. We had two adults and 3 middle aged children. Worked great for us. Not in cabin much so we were fine. Only complaint was not much shelve space. Lots of hanging closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Any photos of the room?