Just booked the Sunshine! Couple of ??'s

bindy1

I just booked our next cruise on the Sunshine! We are sailing on 10/12/14. Already counting down.....245 days! Super excited to get back on a ship with the all the 2.0 upgrades. We missed Guy's burgers on our last cruise on the Dream. :(

Since it is just DD(sweet 16 b-day cruise for her!) and I cruising this time I booked an inside on Lido deck. Anyone stay in these cabins/area recently? I have researched and I haven't found any recent posts on an inside cabin-Lido deck on the Sunshine. Anyone?? Would love to see pics?

Other question I have - trying to decide whether to purchase FTTF? Hubby and I did this for our last cruise. It was still after 12:30 before we were able to board the ship and we were at the port before 10:30. Also our luggage did not arrive to our cabin until after muster. This was on the Dream. So is this the usual timeframe for Port Canaveral? Or did we just catch it on a bad day? Was not a big deal as we got FTTF to get in the cabin asap.

Has anyone used the spa on Sunshine? Is it worth paying $$ for use of the spa facilities?

Thanks for all your help! Love reading all the posts!

I just booked our next cruise on the Sunshine! We are sailing on 10/12/14. Already counting down.....245 days! Super excited to get back on a ship with the all the 2.0 upgrades. We missed Guy's burgers on our last cruise on the Dream. :(

Since it is just DD(sweet 16 b-day cruise for her!) and I cruising this time I booked an inside on Lido deck. Anyone stay in these cabins/area recently? I have researched and I haven't found any recent posts on an inside cabin-Lido deck on the Sunshine. Anyone?? Would love to see pics?

Other question I have - trying to decide whether to purchase FTTF? Hubby and I did this for our last cruise. It was still after 12:30 before we were able to board the ship and we were at the port before 10:30. Also our luggage did not arrive to our cabin until after muster. This was on the Dream. So is this the usual timeframe for Port Canaveral? Or did we just catch it on a bad day? Was not a big deal as we got FTTF to get in the cabin asap.

Has anyone used the spa on Sunshine? Is it worth paying $$ for use of the spa facilities?

Thanks for all your help! Love reading all the posts!

Fttf is a waste of $$$