Dinner Buffet on Millennium

luvsdolphins

This is my first cruise on Celebrity, how is the dinner buffet on Millennium? The website states pastas and stir fry but looking for a little more detail than that. I have cruised previously on Carnival and there were many choices but on Celebrity it does not seem to be the case? We will not be eating in the main dining room due to dress code (on va and going to dress the way I want :)) or in the specialty restaurants so do plan on the buffet for each meal. We will be on a 7 day Alaskan cruise in August 2014.

The buffet is ok. there is more then pastas and stir fry.

In the back of the buffet they grill steaks, chicken and fish (they grill it when you order) and there are fries, potatos and more every night.

The only thing is that every night it is the same food over and over again, they change nothing, except a different kind of meat at the grill.

The buffet is ok. there is more then pastas and stir fry.

In the back of the buffet they grill steaks, chicken and fish (they grill it when you order) and there are fries, potatos and more every night.

The only thing is that every night it is the same food over and over again, they change nothing, except a different kind of meat at the grill.

I agree but would add that the buffet is "only" OK. Nowhere near the selection as in Royal Caribbean or Carnival evening buffets. But on Celebrity, you can order anything from the MDR menu for in cabin dining

Edited by suekay

This is my first cruise on Celebrity, how is the dinner buffet on Millennium? The website states pastas and stir fry but looking for a little more detail than that. I have cruised previously on Carnival and there were many choices but on Celebrity it does not seem to be the case? We will not be eating in the main dining room due to dress code (on va and going to dress the way I want :)) or in the specialty restaurants so do plan on the buffet for each meal. We will be on a 7 day Alaskan cruise in August 2014.

Luvsdolphins don't dismiss the MDR too soon on the basis of dress code. People only dress up on formal nights. The rest of the time smart casual is fine. I.e. No thongs or ripped jeans but you would probably have neat enough clothes to dine there. You will miss lots of good options if you restrict yourself to the buffet.