Cabin change?

KLTCRUISER

Has anyone ever changed their cabin once they were already booked? At the time of booking we couldn't get near my San and his girl friend, now I see some cabins open near them and would like to change my cabin. Same category just a different cabin. Let me know your thoughts!

If you have a PVP with Carnival just call them.

Just make sure if you have OBC or FTTF they move that as well.

We actually switched rooms and upgraded cabins. My PVP had me on hold for about 10 minutes but that's because my OBC wasn't moving so she made sure that got taken care of.

Has anyone ever changed their cabin once they were already booked? At the time of booking we couldn't get near my San and his girl friend, now I see some cabins open near them and would like to change my cabin. Same category just a different cabin. Let me know your thoughts!

If you booked ER than its $50 pp for a change.

I'm thinking that you mean Early Saver. But actually, Early Saver does allow you to switch rooms within your own category for free. I have friends that did it with no problem, and we were looking into possibly doing it on one of our cruises. No fee at all. It surprised me too when I found out about that. Early Saver also allows upgrading for no fee, but you pay any difference in price. However, no downgrading allowed. The $50 change fee is mostly assessed for switching ships and/or sail dates.

Edited by k2excursion

I switched cabins with ES about 6 weeks ago and I am also on reduced deposit, it cost me no extra to change cabins and I remained 50% deposit, I jumped 3 decks up to Lido deck with a 4J cabin.

Last carnival cruise I was also ES and I changed to a higher category cabin, Balcony to Aft Extended Balcony and there was no $50 penalty, I just paid the upgrade difference and remained ES for the new category.