Canyon Ranch Information / FAQ

Andy

Hi Everyone,

As Canyon Ranch has generated a great deal of interest from our members, I thought this new Celebrity document would be helpful. Lots of good information !

To view the document, please click HERE . I hope this is helpful.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

As Canyon Ranch has generated a great deal of interest from our members, I thought this new Celebrity document would be helpful. Lots of good information !

To view the document, please click HERE . I hope this is helpful.

Andy, thanks for the link. Like the idea of the personal spa concierge… hope it works!!

Andy,

Noticed that in response to the question about cost the memo states:

"Pricing varies according to treatment /service.Canyon Ranch Spa will offer a more enhanced and exclusive menu of services."

Guess that means we'll have to dig deeper into our pockets $$ for treatments. Then again it might be worth it if they live up to their reputation.

Phil......floridacruisers

So excited about Canyon Ranch. The price information response was very vague. I hope that they do not price themselves too high. I love the spa and would hate to miss out because of exhorbitant prices. I wish they could have been more specific. I also wonder if they will accept spafinder gift cards/certificates on board. Do you know anything about the gift card acceptance?

I can't say that I am unhappy overall to see Steiner go. On our last cruise (Reflection 2013 Eastbound TA), the gym facilities were not adequately maintained and there was never a trainer available for advice. They did explain that they lost a trainer who got sick in Miami as the ship was boarding and who couldn't be replaced in that short a time. But even so, it just felt like they could not care less about anyone who wasn't paying for extra services.

Our previous long cruises on Century all had much more engaged staff who led many free sessions. There was less than one free class a day on our Reflection TA, and it was either at 6AM at sea or else at 5:30pm on a port day.

To be fair, the Steiner gym staff on our NCL cruises have mostly been fantastic.

Knowing that CR is higher end, I hope this will not be reflected in the treatment of those passengers who just want to work out during the cruise and maybe take a complimentary ab or stretching class.

Matt

Edited by MattNYC
left off question mark in title and name