Cove 2288 on the Breeze....

nursepixie

No, but I was in 2294 just 2 doors down. The coves are amazing! So close to the water. If you spend a lot of time out there (which I didn't), you've got a chance to see some flying fish or perhaps even dolphins. I believe that your room is also underneath the dining room, which is an ideal spot. The dining room is carpeted, so even when it's in use, you may not hear anything from it. But even if you can, dining wraps up around 10:00, and after that, it's totally empty up there all night long. The breakfast or brunch won't be in there until you're probably wanting to get up anyway. I couldn't hear a peep from it. My mom said that she could just barely hear something if all else was kept totally quiet. Not enough to wake up even a very light sleeper though.

You picked an excellent spot. I think that deck 2 between the forward & midship elevators, below the dining room, is the most perfect spot on these kinds of ships. If you can handle a couple flights of stairs, you'll never need elevators when elevators are busiest: getting off/on the ship in ports, debarkation, before/after dining, after shows in the theater. You'll need elevators to get to lido deck, but the crowds are more scattered for doing that, plus you can use the forward elevators, where there are 10 elevators, including the glass ones. Since you're cruising during a peak summer sailing, the ship will be very full. So not needing the elevators when they are busiest is going to be a HUGE lifesaver for you.

Edited by k2excursion