Rewarding Staff

Funny you should ask this question after we just got off Allure two weeks ago. We met a very nice older gentleman on Labadee who cruises just for the flowrider. He brings portable radios to the staff on Labadee that actually live in Haiti. I wish I could remember his name but they all knew him by first name and he knew theirs. Cash is always king and I'm sure he's a good tipper too but I thought it was a pretty neat idea.

The fellow you are referring to is Pez. We ate with him while docked in Labadee on our Jan 26th cruise. I believe he said he has given all but 2 of the Labadee staff radios and plans on giving one to all of the staff there. He is a great guy and does cruise to ride the flowrider. He also is willing to help guests who are new to flowriding.

The fellow you are referring to is Pez. We ate with him while docked in Labadee on our Jan 26th cruise. I believe he said he has given all but 2 of the Labadee staff radios and plans on giving one to all of the staff there. He is a great guy and does cruise to ride the flowrider. He also is willing to help guests who are new to flowriding.

Thanks. He was kind enough to offer us his spot on the beach. He had to be back on the ship early. Hope to run into him again.