Royal Caribbean and Zip Lines / Cave Tubing in Belize

GongZuoKuang

Liberty of the Seas, February 15 - Februrary 20.

Leaning towards the shore excursion that does the Cave Tubing / Zip lines in Belize.

The RCL website offers TWO that sound almost identical.

In reading reviews on TripAdvisor, etc, it sounds like many have booked direct, and some of the places provide a great tour, and some are not-so-good. It is hard (impossible) to tell from the RCL website which of the tour operators they are using. My wife would rather book through the RCL website to eliminate the risk of not getting back on time.

So, I'm baffled at how to choose. One says "Cave Tubing & Aerial Trek" for $149pp, and one is called "Zipline & Crystal Cave Tubing" for $159pp.

Anyone ever done either of them? Recommendation?

Liberty of the Seas, February 15 - Februrary 20.

Leaning towards the shore excursion that does the Cave Tubing / Zip lines in Belize.

The RCL website offers TWO that sound almost identical.

In reading reviews on TripAdvisor, etc, it sounds like many have booked direct, and some of the places provide a great tour, and some are not-so-good. It is hard (impossible) to tell from the RCL website which of the tour operators they are using. My wife would rather book through the RCL website to eliminate the risk of not getting back on time.

So, I'm baffled at how to choose. One says "Cave Tubing & Aerial Trek" for $149pp, and one is called "Zipline & Crystal Cave Tubing" for $159pp.

Anyone ever done either of them? Recommendation?

yes in 2011 we did cave tube and Ariel trek with Challenge travel and tours cavetubing.biz with our favorite guide Gilberto Perez.

that tour is 100 us booked online and pay when you get there.

NO PROBLEMS GETTING BACK TO TENDER PIER IN PLENTY OF TIME

go to belize often 2 to 3 per year going back in March

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE WET LIZARD OR THE BEARDED CLAM ON THE TENDER PIER FOR FOOD DRINK AND SOVENIERS, AS THEY ARE FRIENDS FROM ATLANTA

Mel &Shirley

CUT-N-Shoot, Texas:D

• 2 months later...

Was just curious.... I'm looking into the same two Excursions as well on Royal Caribbean for the month of August!

Did you end up going on one of these two? How was it? Do you have any advice you can give?

I really want to do a Zip line tour... Just not sure if we should do that in Rotan or Belize!?

No way I would go with the ship for the cavetubing/zipline tours. Cavetubing.bz(not com) is spectacular. They have great equipment and safety-trained guides. They do this excursion day after day - they have never had one passenger miss their ship. Their groups are MUCH smaller. You will have a much better experience for MUCH less money. I think they charge around $75. We have been on 40+/- cruises. We always take private tours - this is definitely one you can trust.

We did South beach zip line in Roatan and it is the best and only $40 each online not with the ship. We used VIV for tubing and zip line in Belize. Very professional but the Roatan zip line is best.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk