Can anyone help with family cabins sleeping 5 on quantum class please?

There are 5 of us and We always stay in an ocean view family stateroom that sleeps 6 or a promenade family stateroom that sleeps 6.

Can anyone offer any info on the equivalent on the quantum class? What the family option is called etc.

There are family junior suites. The ones on decks 8 and 9 can sleep 5. They even have a second half bath. Woohoo! The abbreviation is FJ and they're a dark green on the deck plans.

There's also the royal family suite and the family connected junior suites which are a junior suite, studio and balcony that can be booked together.

Edited by boulders

Thanks for that. I've had a look at the FJ suites, I suspect they're going to be very pricey. If we had connected suites then we'd have to pay for 4 adults and 1 child rather than the children all being reduced rates as they're in one cabin with 2 adults.

I think it's going to work out very pricey compared to the freedom class we usually sale on :(

Thanks for that. I've had a look at the FJ suites, I suspect they're going to be very pricey. If we had connected suites then we'd have to pay for 4 adults and 1 child rather than the children all being reduced rates as they're in one cabin with 2 adults.

I think it's going to work out very pricey compared to the freedom class we usually sale on :(

i booked one of the FJ suites for an 8 night cruise when Quantum was released. The first and second persons were about $200/night and the third was about $100/night. Not pricey at all.