when does celebrity come out with dec 2015 calender

karen327

We usually sail on NCL every year for vacation, but would like to go to south america on the infinity in December 2015. Does anyone know when they will come out with that itenery? Also, is there a secret as to how to keep the price from getting too expensive over the Christmas holidays, when we would be able to go? And last, can anyone tell me what a cruise on celebrity would be like over the holidays? Does the ship provide anything special to celebrate? I have never sailed over a major holiday before.

We usually sail on NCL every year for vacation, but would like to go to south america on the infinity in December 2015. Does anyone know when they will come out with that itenery? Also, is there a secret as to how to keep the price from getting too expensive over the Christmas holidays, when we would be able to go? And last, can anyone tell me what a cruise on celebrity would be like over the holidays? Does the ship provide anything special to celebrate? I have never sailed over a major holiday before.

Hi Karen,

Here's a thread with the deployment information. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1986558 December 2015 should be announced sometime in March.

As for your other question, Christmas is one of the most expensive times of the year, so, other than booking last minute, if there's any availability, it might be your few chances for lower prices... though I'd never recommend waiting until the last minute for a Christmas sailing, as demand is high.

I hope this is helpful.

Edited by Host Andy