Weigh-in ~ 7/21/05

WeirdEyes

I'm here.

I lost the 3 lbs. I gained the past two weeks. Ah, I feel good.

We have WW at work here right now, I didn't sign up, have been doing the program for many years so I'm following along with my coworkers.

I have about 8 lbs. more to go.

Good luck this week to everyone.

Good morning!!!

I'm a "samer" but I think that will change for next week's weigh in. I was a little surprised not to see a 1/2 pound change since I have actually been doing my exercise the last three days - straight! But, I know it is an investment into next week's weigh-in. :D

Anyone have any great motivators for doing your exercise in the heat of summer? Aack! :eek:

Hi Sheila, I'm Back. You can tell by my weight gain how good of time I had:D When I left on Friday I was weighing 148 which was not good that is a whole 10 pounds heavier than when I cruised the last few times. I was really bad as far as exercising on this cruise usually I am so good but this cruise was so port intensive. Well I can say I enjoyed every bite, when we got home last Sunday I weighed 153 which is 5 pound gain on the cruise. As of this morning I am weighing 152 so I have lost a pound and did start to execise. Since all my clothes are really tight I think that will be some motivation. Although tonight we are having a Cruise Critic HAL Board Get Together here in Las Vegas and we are going to a very good Italian restaurant. But I brought my WW Frozen meal to work for lunch and it is only 140 cal. and I did do a good work out this morning finally getting back on the treadmill. Next week I plan for a nice loss;)

I had a great cruise and we could not of asked for more perfect weather and seas. We really loved the New England/Canda area I just would of like another sea day. If you are interested you are more than welcome to view my pictures on WebShots of the cruise.

Hey Lisa - I have been thinking about you whenever I watch the weather and see how hot it is in Vegas right now. Hope you are staying cool and drinking lots of water. DH is in California right now and thinking about going to Las Vegas for the weekend again, but with the heat the way it has been, he might just stay in Long Beach for the weekend.

Hey Lisa - I have been thinking about you whenever I watch the weather and see how hot it is in Vegas right now. Hope you are staying cool and drinking lots of water. DH is in California right now and thinking about going to Las Vegas for the weekend again, but with the heat the way it has been, he might just stay in Long Beach for the weekend.

Andrea, it is definitely cooler in Long Beach. Although we are going to cool down just a bit to 105:eek: by this weekend. We enjoyed such wonderful cool temps while in NE/Canada that it was a shock to come home. It hit us like a furnace walking off the plane into the jet way Saturday at 10:30 Luckily I work inside and just have to go outside to go to my car or when the A/C get too cold in the building that I need to warm up:D Now my poor husband works at McCarren Airport and caters the planes and so he is out in this heat on the Tarmack where it is really hot. Thanks for thinking of us, I think we need to take another cruise to cool down.:D

Love this board and wanted to add myself to the list....

Would love to lose 50 more....So making that my goal. I got the ticker done but dont know how you add it to your posts each time any help would be GREAT

Sailing on Sept 11th to New England.....On Enchantment and would be so uch enchanting thinner....:) Thanks for the ecncouragment

Archived