Suite Perks?

cle-guy

Hello,

New to carnival and just found the 26 day LA to Sydney on Legend and considering that.

Can anyone tell me if there are any 'perks' that come with suites on Carnival?

I've only sailed Celebrity so far.

Thanks for any assistance!

Hello,

New to carnival and just found the 26 day LA to Sydney on Legend and considering that.

Carnival isn't known for suite perks. You get priority boarding and debarkation and a bathtub with whirlpool jets, but other than that, you don't get much in the way of extras other than a more spacious room, and on the Spirit class ships, which Legend is, an aft wrap balcony. These aft suites have 2 rooms, the bedroom and a small sitting room. There is also a vanity area that is big enough to sit down in.

There are many videos of these cabins on You Tube. Here's one I found on Google.

Hello,

NONE.

It's truly awful. Can't tell you how many times I paid for a suite on Carnival that was twice as expensive as the next balcony room, and the only things you get are VIP boarding (which you can now buy for $50 a person FTTF) and a bathtub.

Not like Holland where you get amazing service, the neptune lounge, special check in, free laundry (seriously the best perk there ever was), etc... having experienced a real "suite life" I couldn't even bring myself to pay more than double for a suite on our next Carnival cruise, I just went with a balcony and saved almost 2000. They really don't make it worth it, I almost feel stupid having paid all that I did all these years for a bathtub and walk in closet (which is fantastic, but certainly not required).