Using the safe on Triump?

CJHouston

Put whatever you don't want sitting out on the counter tops. The crew are trustworthy, but when cleaning they may prop the door open and go between two cabins. If someone walks by and they are not in the cabin while the door is open and something is in plain sight, it could easily disappear.

Not sure if a full sized iPad will fit... but there is a lot of room for cameras and stuff. If the iPad doesn't fit, make sure you hide it in a drawer or something so it can't be seen be someone.

I put anything of value in there including any jewelry as well as the other items mentioned. When we leave port my teen's phone goes in there as well. Not so much for safekeeping of the phone but to protect my cell phone bill. :D Be sure to check it very well before you leave. There is a lip on them that items can get under and sometimes a mat type thing that things can hid under.

Another thing I do on Triumph since the safe opens with a credit card, is to carry an expired gift card, or one that has a magnetic strip..

That's the best advice you will get here. I take a MacBook, iPad, and couple of iPods on cruises (I know, it's an illness) and leave what will fit in the safe and put the rest in luggage under the bed.

I've also put my iPad in the top of the closet on the top shelf. I've never lost or had anything tampered with in 30 + years of crusing.

Edited by BallFour4