Quantum/Anthem Cabin Help

royzer76

Hiya guys,

Looking to book on Anthem. We always try and get a Balcony room, right at the front of the ship, dunno why, its just our thing.

Been looking at deck plans and pics of the ship exterior.

Looking, lets say at deck 9, where is the front balcony? There seems to be some windows or at strange cut out? I know there is a Large superior ocean view there somewhere but thought that had a forward facing view??

I know down on 7 and 8, the round cut outs at the front are the obstructed view balcony room but cant figure out deck 9 or 10 where the first balcony room is.

Don't want a badly shaped balcony, although the official deck plans do advise this.

Apologies if I'm being dense, hope you guys can help.

Thanks

Edited by royzer76

No inside information but looking closely at deck plans and cgi of the ship I think the first balcony room down will be fine. I think 8110 and 8510 get a bonus window.

Keeping fingers crossed that they will book 5 people into the superior ocean view staterooms like family ocean view. One forward facing window each as far as I can see for all those ocean view rooms.

Reading your op again and looking again at the deck plans I see the there are more balcony cabins further forward on the lower decks as the ship gets longer. A few at the front are a different colour which I assume are the obstructed view balconies. no bonus window for me :-(

Still think you would be safe from deck 9 up though.

Reading your op again and looking again at the deck plans I see the there are more balcony cabins further forward on the lower decks as the ship gets longer. A few at the front are a different colour which I assume are the obstructed view balconies. no bonus window for me :-(

Still think you would be safe from deck 9 up though.

Hiya, thanks.

The first 3 cabins from front on 7 and the first 2 from front on 8 are obstructed view balcony rooms, located behind the large porthole cut out, at least this is what I've read elsewhere.

I can't work out from pictures, what is going on with the first balcony rooms on 9 and 10. They look a funny shape or is it just my eyes ha ha.

http://www.caribjournal.com/2013/04/20/martinique-st-kitts-among-destinations-for-quantum-of-the-seas/

I am sure you have seen this picture but it is a bit clearer for me. It does lok like some slightly non standard balconies but not too bad. I think some honest bigger ocean views would have been better but i suspect these will be more expensive.

I would be more concerned about the possible sticking out bit just below the start of the balconies??