Dawn La Cucina Jazz Brunch - UDP?

albertamom

Thanks to the Dailies just posted by KCinBAMA, I see that there is a Jazz brunch in La Cucina on the first sea day. It lists the usual La Cucina cover charge of $15. Does anyone know if the UDP would cover this? I have read about people having lunch in Teppanyaki on the UDP, so I'm assuming that this would be the same.

My son plays in the jazz band at school, and I thought that this might be something he would enjoy. Has anyone done it before? Is it typical brunch food served?

The charge is $15 where ever the brunch is held, for example on Jade it's in Le Bistro.

What comes to UDP, I'd say that Jazz Brunch is entertainment based and hence excluded.

We went to Jazz Brunch last July and loved it, the signature dish in Le Bistro (steak and hollandese sauce) was to die for, absolutely worth it - both for food from the kitchen and from the buffet (mini creme brules were amazing).

The charge is $15 where ever the brunch is held, for example on Jade it's in Le Bistro.

What comes to UDP, I'd say that Jazz Brunch is entertainment based and hence excluded.

We went to Jazz Brunch last July and loved it, the signature dish in Le Bistro (steak and hollandese sauce) was to die for, absolutely worth it - both for food from the kitchen and from the buffet (mini creme brules were amazing).

Thanks, Demonyte. That makes sense, about it being entertainment based. It sounds really nice, though, and definitely something I'll consider doing. So we can expect the usual brunch style buffet, as well as specialty menu items?

So we can expect the usual brunch style buffet, as well as specialty menu items?

Yes, there are all the regular brunch items in the buffet (desserts included) and you can order an entree from the kitchen from special Jazz Bruch menu.