Has anyone used an electric hot pot on board?

flashdog_1

I was looking for the old fashioned metal coil with electric cord attached, but they don't seem to have them anymore. You know how the beverages from room service will stay hot only a certain length of time. I'd like to be able to heat it back up.

An alternative would be a Rival hot pot to make tea or hot water in the cabin. anyone know 1)if they still make the old fashioned ones? 2) Have you taken a hot pot?

Yes I have used the rival hot pot to reheat tea and coffee. There is one plug in and I had to take an adapter I believe. Now i have a cup warmer and I take a ceramic disney mug to put my tea in and while I'm in the room I leave it on to keep it hot. But the caraffe usually keeps everything hot. I just go to the drink station on deck 9 and get my own tea and keep it warm with the cup warmer.

But I have read of people besides me that have taken a hot pot. Some warm water to heat baby bottles and things like that.

mom x4,grandma x4

never had a problem with my hot pot...had to find a new one last year and ordered a rival hot pot from amazon.com....i like my coffee immediately upon rising in the morning and throughout time i may be in the cabin, so i carry instant and baileys!

I was looking for the old fashioned metal coil with electric cord attached, but they don't seem to have them anymore.

I found mine in a store that sells camping and hunting stuff. I plan to take it along on my Sept. cruise and make my own coffee in my cabin. I had a very hard time finding it but they do still make them.

Archived