The Upgrade Fairy Came

blaskoma

We were offered an upgrade from a balcony to the suite once several cruises ago, but there was an up-charge of $300 per person. A balcony was adequate for us so I we decided not to accept the upgrade.

We have received several no-charge upgrades since that offer.

Edited by redtogo

We booked an inside stateroom for a short 5-night to the eastern Caribbean for this April. Is anyone eligible for a surprise upgrade? We've never had an inside (always balcony), but decided to give it a try to save a few bucks.

As long as your booking is not marked "do not upgrade" you will be eligible. :)

Make sure it says "will accept an upgrade".

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Yes I'm quickly researching all of the 'perks' and will definitely enjoy a breakfast (or several) at Sabatini's.

Just a suggestion, try the Eggs Benedict at Sabatini's. They are made fresh and haven't sat around under a heatlamp. They are to die for!:rolleyes:

Are there any other privileges that really shouldn't be missed?

Always, Always order the Chocolate dipped Strawberries daily! The are unbelievable! :D

We were offered an upgrade from a balcony to the suite once several cruises ago, but there was an up-charge of $300 per person. A balcony was adequate for us so I we decided not to accept the upgrade.

We have received several no-charge upgrades since that offer.

All of our upgrades have been an offer to move into a suite from a mini-suite with a little to boot. (check out my handle & claim!) ;) We have never turned one down yet and do not plan on doing so in the future! :rolleyes: After all Princess is right, when they call it the "Suite Life"!:D