What to do with Kids

lilikat80

We are going to Cozumel in October. This will be my second time but the kids first time to go. Last time my husband and I did the dolphin swim at Chankanaab.

This time we will have a 3 year old, a 8 year old, and a 16 year old with us. I want them to get to experience the beach. Which resort/beach would be best for this wide range of ages?

We just stopped in Cozumel in January with our 7, 4 and 1 year old. We spent the day at Playa Palancar and had a wonderful time. The beach was great for them to play in the sand and the water was calm and shallow so the older two could walk out pretty far and they loved it. It is free to visit the beach, they just want you to buy food/ drink which is reasonably priced and the food was surprisingly great. There was also some pretty good snorkeling out near the buoys that my husband and I were able to take advantage of. Would definitely recommend Playa Palancar.