Carnival Valor Funtimes

carnivalgirl51

Did you by chance write a review? There seems to be a lack of Valor reviews online. :(

LOL, I have a hard enough time writing my name :) The Valor was a great ship. We enjoyed every port, and would definitely sail this ship again.

Did you by chance write a review? There seems to be a lack of Valor reviews online. :(

I have seen a few Valor reviews - GaPearl does a great review ... mind you the few I have read, haven't been all that recent. I leave in 7 days .. can't wait!!

LOL, I have a hard enough time writing my name :) The Valor was a great ship. We enjoyed every port, and would definitely sail this ship again.

Appreciate you posting these. We are taking FSIL and her boyfriend on the 23rd and they have never cruised before. These let us give them some idea of what is ahead for them.

We cruised on the valor previously and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to this trip even more as it is snowing here AGAIN!!!

Thanks for posting these. I am doing this same itinerary next January, and while it is still 11 months away and subject to change, it gives me a general idea of what I can expect and what to plan for.

I have also noticed a lack of Valor reviews here. I figured it was because this itinerary is so port intensive, that everyone was too exhausted afterward to write a review.

RdP :)

We just got back a week ago and I'm still wore out. It was great! I would do it again. It was my most favorite cruise ever. I especially love St. Lucia. We booked all of our excursions separate from the ship. We snorkeled with turtles in Barbados, climbed Gros Piton in St. Lucia, and took taxis to beaches in St. Thomas and St. Maarten. In St. Kitts we booked an island tour. Part of what made St. Lucia so great was the guide we had for the climb. He was a native and was such a pleasure to meet. The tour was with Spencer Tours.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app