Solarium Bistro- yay or nay?

drmomsc

I have no complaints about the restaurant, but unless you are explicitly looking for "healthy" food you may not like it. I only ate there because we bought a package and I figured it couldn't hurt to try it once. I probably won't go back simply because there are other places to eat that I like more.

I would rather eat healthy at Izumi myself.

I had purchased the 'Chef's Table Package' and as a promo they gave me lunch in Giovanni's and if I remember correctly, they later offered me a 2 for 1 offer at Solarium Bistro.

The concept really appealed to me and I dined there on the final night of my cruise. It was a very relaxed environment and I found all menu items well presented and quite good.

The dessert buffet was fantastic.

It actually turned out to be my second favorite dinner experience, with only the Chef's table superior.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/solariumbistro.pdf

I really liked that I could cork wines at one specialty venue and they were always waiting for me when I arrived in the other venue the next day. I did not find the wine list at Solarium Bistro interesting so, I had wine sent from 150 Park. I had done the same with a wine I really liked at Chop's and had it sent to the main dining room. Prior to this, I thought they had the same wine list in all the venues.