Xpedition Cruise 04 Sep 2005

kezzakkc

I thought I should sort of 'introduce' myself as I've checked out quite a few threads in this forum over the last few weeks in anticipation of a forthcoming cruise around the Galapagos Islands on the Xpedition (can't wait!!).

I'm doing this cruise with my three brothers and, knowing that there's going to be a whole host of people that want to hear our stories and see our pictures, I decided the best thing to do was to build a website so that folk can browse around at their leisure.

When we were looking for info and reviews we didn't really find any sites that specifically related to the Xpedition cruise, and searching some forums did prove to be a bit 'hit & miss' - so I decided to include a forum on the website.

Our trip is on 4th September so quite a bit of the website won't have any real content until after we return. However, there's already quite a bit of stuff on there which prospective Xpeditioners may find helpful and, if anyone wants to post stuff on the forum it'd be great to see it being put to good use. Anyone that has questions of a pre-cruise nature should feel free to ask! :)

Incidentally, there's absolutely no spyware or ads or anything of that nature on the site so pleas don't go thinking this posting is some sort of commercial venture!!

Kerry (Kezza)

Archived