Disembarking In Vancouver

The Alaskan cruise I will be sailing on in August arrive in Vancouver at 7am. What is the latest allocated time for disembarking the ship? Is it normally 8:30am-9am? If so, would 3 hours be sufficient to get to the airport, check in, and board a midday flight to Calgary, or would i be better off booking a 1pm flight? I suppose I could choose an early departure and carry my luggage off the ship myself instead of collecting it at the cruise terminal.

Seems most passengers are off by around 10 AM on any of our recent B2Bs we have done. We wait until the ship is cleared of passengers and B2Bs are the first back on. If all is going well......if the ship is docked on time and cleared by Immigration etc.

Canada Line is a rapid rail system to YVR from Waterfront Station- about a block from the pier. Takes about 25 min. right to YVR, runs every 7 min. That might be more reliable for time than a taxi. Takes about 40 min to YVR by car. But if more ships are in then, there is a bigger line up for cabs.

Check in for Calgary doesn't take as long as going to the US but you have Security to do and that depends on the staff number and number of passengers going through. That is a personal decision on what time to book a flight.