Noise in Spa rooms on Dream from waterworks?

Lollipop's Mom

I booked 11272 in November and I read on a post somewhere that during the day you can hear people using the water slides but as they're closed at night, it isn't bad at night. I hope this is true anyway. I'll find out for sure in November.

We just returned and had #12211 never heard a thing. You will love the Spa cabins and the use of the spa. We spent a lot of time in the thermal suite and steam rooms. DW used the showers in the spa locker room rather than the cabin. Only down side to our location was a few times we had people directly above us on the deck and any amount of talking was pretty loud on our balcony. If it were me I would move forward at least two cabins then they couldn't hang out at the open railing. They really can't see much on your balcony except for maybe your toes up on the balcony as the hull angles back enough they can't look right down on you.

BTW: I can't imagine you can hear any noise on deck 11 or 12 from waterworks as the entrance to the tube is another deck or two in height about deck 12. It's probably about equal to Deck 14 and is well stern of any cabins that I could tell. You do have to do the water slide it's very cool.

If you are on the Dream and booked into a cabin on the port side of the Panorama deck under the gym you will experience a lot of noise once the gym is open.

We recently had an inside cabin and for 7 days from approximately 6AM to 11PM (crew used the gym after closing hours) the noise would get so bad at times the ceiling and walls would shake and a few times the beds would even shake. Our neighbors on either side of us, down the hall and across the hall in the balcony cabins said the same thing.

When I posted about this other people responded that they had the same experience on the Dream on the port side Panorama deck during other cruises.

This is a chronic problem on the Dream that they are well aware of and hasn't been corrected since the ship was built. The ships built after the Dream like the Breeze have a different deck plan that resolved the problem.

Cheers!

Edited by Tantra1