Cabana For A Sea Day

Saphire

I tried to get one for a sea day and it was no dice. I ended up getting it for the whole cruise. While it's not impossible to get one for a sea day you might be disappointed.

Interesting. I assumed on day one any left unreserved for whole trip would be available to reserve per day. I wonder at what point they release them for daily rental.

Interesting. I assumed on day one any left unreserved for whole trip would be available to reserve per day. I wonder at what point they release them for daily rental.

Back in May of 2011, I checked with the front desk soon after boarding the N.A. to see if I could book the two sea days (it was a very port intensive 12 day Mediterranean cruise.) I was told that there were two Retreat Cabanas left and they did allow me to book the two sea days at that time. I'm not sure if it depends on the itinerary or not? Perhaps if they think they might still be able to sell it for the entire week, they might ask that you check back closer to the first sea day? Good luck - I hope you are successful.

I tried to get one for a sea day and it was no dice. I ended up getting it for the whole cruise. While it's not impossible to get one for a sea day you might be disappointed.

yes, that's what I did for my mar. 23 eurodam cruise,, instead of a balcony, I chose a inside with a retreat cabana- for 300$--im soooo looking forward to it:D

Edited by maxie99

Back in May of 2011, I checked with the front desk soon after boarding the N.A. to see if I could book the two sea days (it was a very port intensive 12 day Mediterranean cruise.) I was told that there were two Retreat Cabanas left and they did allow me to book the two sea days at that time. I'm not sure if it depends on the itinerary or not? Perhaps if they think they might still be able to sell it for the entire week, they might ask that you check back closer to the first sea day? Good luck - I hope you are successful.

It could very well depend on the itinerary. Mine was the Caribbean so they likely thought they could sell it to someone for the whole time. There were a couple of people wanting to do dailies and they just wouldn't hear of it. I was interested in getting in there for the last couple of days of my Quebec to Fort Lauderdale cruise (Eurodam). It wasn't open at all. They could have made some money there. I'm speaking of the retreat cabanas.

yes, that's what I did for my mar. 23 eurodam cruise,, instead of a balcony, I chose a inside with a retreat cabana- for 300$--im soooo looking forward to it:D

I LOVED it, and I really didn't expect I would. I'll do it again if the opportunity presents itself.

What a great idea! I can't wait to start cruising! July and then the next one whatever that will be!