Computer Access on Carnival Celebration??

Leaving in a few days on the Celebration and DH is just now deciding that he has to 'stay connected' to his office. If if he takes his laptop can he connect to the internet? Does Celebration have computer access of any type? If so, what can he expect as far as cost? I think he wants to be able to tell his employees that he'll be checking in on them......which is probably a good thing!:rolleyes:

Thanks for any help....I have too many things to do to be searching for answers so I'm hoping someone will just pop right on here and help me out!! Thanks again!

Ali

Leaving in a few days on the Celebration and DH is just now deciding that he has to 'stay connected' to his office. If if he takes his laptop can he connect to the internet? Does Celebration have computer access of any type? If so, what can he expect as far as cost? I think he wants to be able to tell his employees that he'll be checking in on them......which is probably a good thing!:rolleyes:

Thanks for any help....I have too many things to do to be searching for answers so I'm hoping someone will just pop right on here and help me out!! Thanks again!

Ali

Yes, if he has wireless, he can access the ships network, same cost as using their PC's... the cost is on Carnival's website (I don't have time to look for that right now, but I'm sure someone will come along that can post it from there...) it's not cheap, and it's not blazing fast, but does work... It is better to buy packages of minutes... I am thinking 100 minutes runs about 40 cents per minute or something like that. Wireless cards can also be rented in the internet cafe...

Just got back today...........from this ship.......Celebration has a beautiful internet cafe...........it is a little expensive to use........but not ridiculous...........and he'll be able to have access easily with their computers if he doesn't want to take his along.....They have plenty of pc's.:)Have fun.......my family sure did.

I hope you get your answer, I know you will love the ship, I do, it is my favorite! when I went in 1997, they did not have it, so I can't help you there, just seeing this thread brought back good memories...thanks!

Archived